Shipping & Delivery
In rare cases, it's possible that USPS made a mistake when entering the tracking information and the package is actually still on the way.PlQ: What are the shipping fees?
A: For all United States orders over $45 USD the shipping fee will be waived (after coupons/discounts applied & before tax).
Otherwise, the shipping fee is a flat rate of $4.95 USD for United States Orders
- International orders over $85 qualifies for FREE USPS First Class Package International
For all international orders under $85, the shipping rates are carrier calculated and will vary based on country & weight of the total order.
Q: What countries do you ship to?
A: We ship within the continental US, US territories, Alaska, Hawaii, and ship internationally as well. We also ship to P.O. boxes and APO/FPO/DPO addresses.
Q: Where do you ship from?
A: We ship out of Los Angeles, California
Q: What shipping method do you use?
A: We ship all orders via USPS First Class Package.
Q: When will my order ship?
A: We process orders to be shipped the following day. Please allow up to 2-3 business days for your order to process, following a shipping confirmation.
Q: How long will it take for my product to arrive?
A: Once your order has been shipped, it can take up to 3-5 business days. International orders can take up to 2-3 weeks once shipped. International orders could be delayed due to customs.
Q: How do I track my order once it has been shipped?
A: When your order has been shipped, we will send you an email notification. Click "View your order" to get your tracking number. You may also track your order here.
Q: My tracking number says my package was delivered, but I didn't receive it. What should I do?
A: We suggest doing the following:
- Make sure your shipping address is correct. We cannot be held responsible for delivered packages if the incorrect delivery/shipping address was entered. If this is the case, please let us know at email@example.com.
- Check if there was an "Attempted Delivery" notice (please note: we do not require signature confirmation for packages).
- Please ask your family members or neighbors if they received the package.
- In rare cases, it can also happen that USPS made a mistake when entering the tracking information and the parcel is actually still on the way. If the package still cannot be located, please call your local post office with your tracking number. They will be able to tell you where the package was deposited or who received it.
If has been over 7 days since the order status was marked as "delivered", please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will assist you in any way we can.
Please understand that if the tracking information says the package was delivered, the responsibility no longer lies with us, as only the post office is able to have further insights regarding the whereabouts of your parcel. We are also not responsible for parcels that got lost, misplaced or stolen after delivery. You may liaise directly with your local post office or police station in such cases.
Have more questions?